Are all men dogs?

Friday, May 28, 2010

Are all men dogs? Everytime I see Fisher Stevens, I just look at him in disgust. I mean really, how in the world can you cheat on Michelle Pfeiffer? What else could you possibly need when you have her? Don't answer that, I know the answer. But seriously, how??? I don't mean to be rude, but have you seen him? Not exactly a knight in shining armor (no offense to Mp, this just shows how unshallow she is). and have you seen Michelle? Exactly! She's gorgeous, he's.. not so gorgeous. Anyway, he should be happy that he could get someone as amazing as Michelle! If she can't hold on to a man, who can? I remember he guest starred on a FRIENDS-episode as some lame, obnoxious, nerdy psychologist. I thought it was so convenient that I couldn't stand the character he was playing, because I can't stand him in real life either. It just sucks to know that Michelle has shed tears and lost sleep over this guy. These things sure drop my faith in men. Each day you hear more and more about cheating scandals. People you wouldn't expect cheat on their wives. The biggest slap of all was when I heard that Mel Gibson cheated on his wife only a few months after she gave birth to their baby daughter. That just made me sick in my stomach. Looks like there's few decent men in this world. Thank God Michelle found one!

10 comments:

Peacexlovexhappiness said...

W...t..f??? This guy cheated..on MICHELLE PFEIFFER?!?!?!?!?!?!? This guy had the world & he threw it all away???? W...t...f

chelsea313 said...

My exact response when I first heard it. What a moron!

Peacexlovexhappiness said...

There are no words to describe how STUPID I find this guy!!!!! W..t..h is all I can say.

Beatrice said...

Did you see him accept that award during the Oscar night? One of the worst Oscar moments in history!

Yeah, I was red-hot mad when I found out about his cheating. What an idiot.

chelsea313 said...

Ugh, totally! And he got one before Michelle!

Beatrice said...

Absolutely sucks!

kodjo said...

What? How do you know he cheated on her? I thought they just 'drifted' apart?

That's just insane!

kodjo said...

Who on earth was the woman he cheated with?
She must be quite something!

chelsea313 said...

She can never be better than Michelle! No one is. Probably just some slut he picked up at a bar or something.

PfeifferLover said...

that guy is so idiot ! But we should be happy for Michelle now , she found a perfect loving husband ! past is past .. but wen i always remember how much it hurts to michelle i wanna show to fisher wat he deserve not only Fisher but to all men who are not contented of loving only one ! BOW !

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.