First post, first blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This is my first post in my first blog. I’ve been playing around with the idea about starting a blog for a while and I finally decided to do it. I love reading other people’s blogs and I want to share my thoughts with others too. It’s going to be a blog about whatever I feel like writing about. Just my opinion on certain subjects. There'll be a lot Michelle Pfeiffer-stuff, so be prepared :p
I’d like to read comments on my posts, so feel free to do so.

5 comments:

Paul S said...

This was your first post on your first blog and look how quickly six months (almost!) have passed.
I've read and enjoyed all your posts in that time and I think your doing a great job in spreading the word of Pfeiffer !!
Here's to the next six months of Pfandom and your first anniversary.
P.

chelsea313 said...

Thanks Paul! I completely forget that I almost have my blog 6months! Thx for the reminder :)
XX C

Paul S said...

Congratulations on completing your first year of blogging :)

Chelsea said...

Thx Paul! I completely forgot about it! What would I do without you?!

Paul S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.