Funny conversation :p

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Just chitchatting with the Pfans one fine day on facebook. Well, started with chitchatting and turned out as a brilliant masterplan! :p

Chelsea Tjin Kon Koen
Haha 'Thank you so much Michelle, I think I'm gonna cry' That could've been me :pShe looks so unhappy and uncomfertable though.
2 hours ago ·

Beatrice Getgueti
She does.. I wonder why?..
2 hours ago ·

Higgens Clarkson
Well it looks like everyone's attacking her..& Chelsea, that would defenitly b you! haha
2 hours ago ·

Higgens Clarkson
Chelsea that WOULD be you haha
2 hours ago ·

Chelsea Tjin Kon Koen
The crowd is overwhelmingHaha, yep
about an hour ago ·

Higgens Clarkson
God I can imagine any of us being there We would b freaking out
about an hour ago ·

Chelsea Tjin Kon Koen
Totally, if she stopped autographing with the person right next to me, I would snatch that person's paper and run away! :p
59 minutes ago ·

Higgens Clarkson
Rofl & while you're doing that, I'll sneak into her limo!
56 minutes ago ·

Beatrice Getgueti
HA,HAHA! You made me laugh with that one, C! :)I think I might also do the same. :)))
56 minutes ago ·

Chelsea Tjin Kon Koen
Haha, it's the perfect plan!
50 minutes ago ·

Higgens Clarkson
haha Yeaa, you have fun with an autograph, I'll be in the trunk of her limo!
22 minutes ago ·

Elsa Nony
And I would be driving the limo of course !! Chelsea we would pick you up with Michelle sits beside Higgens and Bea...
20 minutes ago ·

Higgens Clarkson
haha what would you have done to the limo driver?? Yeaa, we'll still pick up the autograph thief! And yay, I"m out of the trunk!! Wait, what if we freak out Michelle? haha
19 minutes ago ·

Beatrice Getgueti
@ Elsa: Brilliant idea! Ha,ha :))
17 minutes ago ·

Higgens Clarkson
hahaha But what if Mp tries to get out of the limo??? What now??? Come on people, we need to have a good plan! haha
17 minutes ago ·

Elsa Nony
I would have already put the driver in the trunk ! We wouldn't freak her out actually she would be so happy that we saved her from the crowd !! she would invite us to her home :D :D :D
16 minutes ago ·

Higgens Clarkson
haha Fine, if you say so. But if she escapes then I get to say "I told you so"
15 minutes ago ·

Elsa Nony
Why would she escape ?!
14 minutes ago ·

Higgens Clarkson
CUZ WE'RE KINDAPPING HER!!! haha
13 minutes ago ·

Beatrice Getgueti
Guys guys! You're making me laugh in front of my computer all by myslef!!! HA.HAHAHA!
13 minutes ago ·

Chelsea Tjin Kon Koen
Elsa LOL!, Wow, we've thought this through suspiciously well...:p
12 minutes ago ·

Paul Smith
You girls are starting to worry me ..hahaha
11 minutes ago ·

Higgens Clarkson
haha Don't worry I"m laughing too and my dog is looking at me like I'm crazy haha Yess, we have thought it through, not well enough since we don't know what we're gonna do WHEN SHE JUMPS OUT OF THE LIMO!! haha
11 minutes ago ·

Chelsea Tjin Kon Koen
She's not gonna jump out! We saved her from the crazy paparzzi. She loves us!! :p
10 minutes ago ·

Chelsea Tjin Kon Koen
Hehe, don't worry paul. just a couple of crazy fans being brainwashed by Michelle :p (ok, maybe worry a little :p)
9 minutes ago ·

Elsa Nony
If she ever jumps out she will break her heel I would speak to her and say : you don't want to break your Louboutin's shoes do you ?
8 minutes ago ·

Beatrice Getgueti
And just like what Elsa said, she's invite us to her house. Then we'll meet Claudia and John. Then, all of us will bond together.WAAAAAAAAH!!! LOL
8 minutes ago ·

Chelsea Tjin Kon Koen
And we'll be best friend forever! The end
7 minutes ago ·

Beatrice Getgueti
Hey, it's still fun dreaming about that, anyway. It's just all too hilarious!! Ha,haha
4 minutes ago ·

Chelsea Tjin Kon Koen
It could happen! Someday, somehow :p
3 minutes ago ·

Paul Smith
I must admit that was funny !!
3 minutes ago ·

Elsa Nony
It's nice to see that we're in the same madness haha
3 minutes ago ·

Chelsea Tjin Kon Koen
Haha yep. Sure would be nice to meet her for real!
2 minutes ago ·

Higgens Clarkson
Wow, Elsa, good plan! haha Yess and then maybe Claudia would add us on facebook! And Bea,what you talking 'bout dreaming? I thought we were planning! haha
2 minutes ago ·

Beatrice Getgueti
This is so memorably funny I want to publish it on my blog. H,haha
2 minutes ago ·

Chelsea Tjin Kon Koen
No way! I'm publishing it :p
about a minute ago ·

Elsa Nony
Do it !! :DOf course we're planning this is very serious don't worry Bea we'll cover for you !
about a minute ago ·

Higgens Clarkson
Not if I publish it first!
about a minute ago ·

Beatrice Getgueti
@ C, bad kitty! :P
a few seconds ago ·

That was so much fun. I laughed so hard, that my parents came to check what the hell was going on :p Sure love these moments with my Pfriends. (L)
Thanks to Beatrice, Higgens and Elsa. Sorry we scared you Paul :p

4 comments:

Beatrice said...

Ahem!uh it's my idea to publish the conversation.. KIDDING! Love you, C :*

chelsea313 said...

Hahah, I know B, but I gave you some credit! :p LY2!

chelsea313 said...

Hey! It was my idea to steal the person's paper!

Peacexlovexhappiness said...

haha True. (I CAME UP WITH THE RULES THOUGH!!!!!!!!!) haha

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.