Awards for Michelle :p

Friday, June 18, 2010

We all agree that Michelle should’ve won a dozen Oscars by now, but we can’t change the fact that her Oscar-closet is totally empty. Anyway, I decided to organize my own ‘award-show’. Only Pfilms are nominated, so she’ll go home with all the prices anyway :)

Well, I made the lists with nominees and I thought it would be nice if all Pfans could vote. Just send me an email with your votes. (e.g. 1a, 2d, 3b etc.)
Email: chelsea_313mp@hotmail.com
You can vote till June 25th.

1. Best drama.a. Personal effects.
b. Love field.
c. I am Sam.
d. Up close and personal.
e. A thousand acres.
f. Tequila sunrise.
g. To Gillian on her 37th birthday.

2. Best romantic movie.a. The age of innocence.
b. Chéri.
c. One fine day.
d. Ladyhawke.
e. Grease 2.
f. Frankie and Johnny.

3. Best comedy.a. The story of us.
b. One fine day.
c. Frankie and Johnny.
d. I could never be your woman.
e. Married to the mob.

4. Best on-screen couple.
a. Michelle and Al Pacino in ‘Frankie and Johnny’.
b. Michelle and Daniel Day-Lewis in ‘The age of innocence’.
c. Michelle and George Clooney in ‘One fine day’.
d. Michelle and Jeff Bridges in ‘The fabulous baker boys’.
e. Michelle and Michael Keaton in ‘Batman returns’.
f. Michelle and Bruce Willis in ‘The story of us’.

5. Most touching/heart-breaking moment.
a. Michelle’s break-down in ‘The deep end of the ocean’ when she can’t find her son.
b. Michelle’s outburst to Sean Penn’s character in ‘I am Sam’.
c. The ending of ‘Ladyhawke’.
d. Michelle’s speech at the end of ‘The story of us’.
e. Michelle’s talk with Al Pacino at the end of ‘Frankie and Johnny’.

6. Best singing moment.
a. “More than you know” in ‘The fabulous baker boys’.
b. “Miss Baltimore crabs” in ‘Hairspray’.
c. “Makin’ whoopee” in ‘The fabulous baker boys’.
d. “When you believe” in ‘The prince of Egypt’.
e. “Big, blonde and beautiful” in ‘Hairspray’.

7. Best kiss.
a. with Jeff Bridges in ‘The fabulous baker boys’.
b. with Al Pacino in ‘Frankie and Johnny’.
c. with Daniel Day-Lewis in ‘The age of innocence’.
d. with Michael Keaton in ‘Batman returns’.
e. with George Clooney in ‘One fine day’.
f. with John Malkovich in ‘Dangerous liaisons’.

8. Best ending.
a. The age of innocence.
b. Love field.
c. The deep end of the ocean.
d. Ladyhawke.
e. The story of us.
f. Dangerous minds.

9. Best movie-quote.
a. “Meow” (Batman returns)
b. “Fuck you how I talk, I’ll talk any fucking way I fucking feel like. This is my fucking bowling night and who the fuck are you to fucking spoil it by fucking telling me you love me!” (Frankie and Johnny)
c. “Not weird weird, but like exciting weird” (Grease 2)
d. “I’m afraid to be alone, I’m afraid not to be alone. I’m afraid of what I am, what I’m not, what I might become, what I might never become. I don’t want to stay at my job for the rest of my life, but I’m afraid to leave. And I’m just tired, you know? I’m just so tired of being afraid.” (Frankie and Johnny)
e. “If I ever get interested in another man again, would you please shoot me?” (One fine day)
f. Hard to believe sleeping in a room like that don’t change your life. But it don’t. The bed may be magic, but the mirror isn’t. You still wake up the same old Susie. “ (The fabulous baker boys)
g. “Life’s a bitch, now so am I” (Batman returns)

10. Best Pfilm in any category.
a. Batman returns.
b. The fabulous baker boys.
c. Love field.
d. The age of innocence.
e. One fine day.
f. Chéri.
g. Frankie and Johnny.

11. Worst Pfilm in any category.
a. I could never be your woman.
b. Personal effects.
c. Grease 2.
d. Up close and personal.
e. Tequila sunrise.

12. Sexiest moment.a. Susie singing “Makin’ whoopee” in ‘The fabulous baker boys’.
b. Possessed Claire in ‘What lies beneath’.
c. Catwoman’s lick in ‘Batman returns’.
d. Stephanie dancing around in ‘Grease 2’.
e. Frankie flashing Johnny in ‘Frankie and Johnny’.

3 comments:

Peacexlovexhappiness said...

Such a great idea, Chels! Good luck counting all the votes! You are so dedicated! :)

chelsea313 said...

Thanks for the support Higg! :)

Peacexlovexhappiness said...

No problememo, Chels! ;)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.