My biggest dream

Friday, June 18, 2010

Pfans have their biggest dream in common: meeting Michelle Pfeiffer.
I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve daydreamed about The Moment. I’ve actually rehearsed what I was going to say in front of the mirror! :p I’ve thought of every possibility there is. One more ridiculous than the other. Here’s a few:
1. Become an actress.
2. Become best friends with Claudia.
3. Become the new face of E! news.
4.Become a new pop-star, who Claudia and John are so crazy about that Michelle will of course want to arrange a meet-and-greet :p
5. Become her hairdresser/make-up artist.
6. Get married to John (LOL!).

Haha, while writing them down, I really saw how ridiculous these are!
So I was practicing my speech, that I was going to give when I met her. But every time I thought that I had said it all, five more sentences came rolling out of my mouth. I just couldn’t stop explaining to ‘her’ why she’s so great and why I’m such a big fan:

“Oh my God! Michelle! I’m you’re biggest fan ever! I love you so much! You look so great for 52, if I look half as good when I’m 20, I’ll be so happy! I love all your movies, I own all of them and I watch them constantly. My favorite is Frankie and Johnny. When will you make another movie? I miss you so much! Are you looking at any projects right now? How are Claudia and John? And David? Oh, there is so much that I want to ask you! Which movie was your favorite to make? You know, I’m one of your truest Pfans. Did you know that there’s very few true-blooded Pfans? But their loyalty and dedication to you is unconditional. It did hurt that you didn’t even know what Pfans are, but we forgive you. You should really check out Pfeiffertheface, it’s the best fan site about you. I think it’s absolute rubbish that you haven’t won an Oscar. It’s the biggest Oscar-scandal there is. Just know that I think that you deserve one for every movie you were in! And never forget that you have a group of loyal Pfans behind you that support every move you make. We may be small in number, but our loyalty is huge! I love you Michelle, forever! You’re truly the best actress, the most beautiful woman and the sweetest girl ever!"

That was the short version.
I realized that probably one of the following things was going to happen:
1. Michelle walks away before I even get to my 3rd sentence
2. By seeing her face, I forget everything I wanted to say
3. I can’t open my mouth and just stare at her like some kind of moron.

So I decided to write a letter. It’s long, I can assure you, but at least I got my words straight. So I made a pledge to myself that I will always carry it with me when I’m in the same country as Michelle. So even if I freeze and just gaze upon her, hopefully I’ll find enough strength in my hand to pull the letter out of my purse and hand it to her.

I get so excited every time I think about The Moment. I mean, I realize that it may never happen, but hey, I'm a positive thinker! :)
With her being 52 and me being 16, I have to get in action fast. I obviously can’t wait till I’m 40! I’ll probably move to America, once I’ve finished the university. So that’s in about 5 or 6 years. Oh, so long. But maybe I’ll get to see her when I’m on vacation! I can hardly wait! Just imagine; I walk out of a store or go dine somewhere, I look up, scan the area and…. find that my biggest dream has come true.

6 comments:

Peacexlovexhappiness said...

LOL. Loved this, Chels! I think about the moment a lot too. I picture her surrounded by adoring fans and I'll elbow my way through to to her. LOL.
And are you really going to be moving to America? You HAVE to come find me!! Come to Massachusetts first, then we'll meet up, save up the money and move to California to make the biggest Pdream come true! The only thing better than The Moment, is The Moment with you and Bea! And who knows, maybe Mission XX1 could make this possible! Wouldn't that be wondeful to think about?

chelsea313 said...

Exactly! I thought about that too! I want to move to America, but I'm not 100% sure yet. *sigh* The Moment with my Psisters.. that would be so awesome!

Peacexlovexhappiness said...

It would!! Oh my God, if yo and B don't move here, I'll just become rich quick, come get you guys and we'll all have the The Moment. Come on, we'll make this life a life worth living! :) God, imagine Michelle ever reads this. At least she would know how much she means to us.

chelsea313 said...

I know...Haha sounds like a great plan! Well, I'll just chat with you on FB, it's much quicker/easier :p

Peacexlovexhappiness said...

LOL. Ok. Gosh, I've been on FB all day! I know you're not doing homework! Rushil said you're out of school and he did all the work on your project anyway! LOL.

chelsea313 said...

Hehe, just small talk :p

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.