Greedy for Michelle

Friday, July 2, 2010

I love my friends very much and I’m usually not a greedy person, but when it comes to Michelle…

A while ago, I told one of my friends that I’m a fan of Michelle’s. He immediately wanted to know things about her and see her movies and stuff. If you think rationally, you can conclude that I was happy to find a possible Pfan in the making. But -and I don’t know why- I was annoyed. I told him the truth about how I felt, but he didn’t understand. I don’t blame him; I don’t even understand myself.For a long time my Pfandom was mine, only mine. But once I let it get out there and other people started to show interest, I was… well, displeased. I felt like I had to share her, like it wouldn’t be special anymore when more people in my group of friend would fall into Pfandom.

With existing Pfans it’s different. It feels great to share your thoughts, feelings and opinions on Pfeiffer-stuff. As a Pfan there’s nothing better than to feel gotten by other Pfans about how great Michelle is; to share your Pfandom with other Pfans around the world.
But for some reason I don’t like people in my every day life to know about her. Oh gosh, this sounds so weird, I can’t really explain.
It’s something that’s mine. Like there are two different sides of my life. The normal, everyday life and my (virtual) Pfeiffer-life. And I’d like to keep those two separated.

Pfandom is not something to shout of the roofs. It is something to be proud of, trust me, my Pfandom is one of the things I’m proud of most in my life, but it’s something that happens inside of me. I just know that people (other than Pfans) wouldn’t understand, I don’t blame them, it’s not really understandable if you’re not in it.
Here, in my blog, I can say anything I want, because fellow Pfans are the only ones who read it. That’s what my blog is: about Michelle, by a Pfan, for Pfans.

7 comments:

Paul S said...

You're not the only one pfan313, most pfans feel the same I know I do .

chelsea313 said...

Really? Pfew, I'm relieved I'm not the only one :)

ELovesMp said...

I completely relate to what you feel Chelsea !

chelsea313 said...

I really thought I was the only one! I'm so glad other Pfans can relate :)

Beatrice said...

TRUE. That's all I can say.

PfeifferLover said...

me too chels ! i feel that simetimes , but its normal we feel that way coz we love michelle so much .. and we feel greedy sometimes .. your not alone

chelsea313 said...

Thx Pfriends =D

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.