6 month anniversary :)

Friday, November 26, 2010

Today, my blog exists exactly 6 months. YAY! :D

In these last couple of months, I've done many articles on Michelle Pfeiffer and everything around her. I'll definitely continue this, only I'll be making some small changes:

1. Maybe you've noticed I've put some pages on my blog (bio, aweards). I'll continue to expand this with more. When people visit my blog, I want them to find a world of MP. My ultimate goal is to build a Pfeiffer-website, somewhere in the future.

2. From now one, every month I'll have a 'guest-post'. This means I'll be posting about something not-Michelle (only once a month, don't worry :p). It can be about a certain movie, actor/actress, observation, basically anything I feel like posting. Occasionally I'll make references and comparisons to Michelle, but my goal is to broaden my writing experience and I think writing about different matters will do so.
3. Thirdly, I'll permenantly post once a week. I think you've noticed my posting frequency has changed a bit. At the beginning I posted almost every day. Of course, this was due to excitement and quantity of ideas, but this period was also during fifth grade. I'm now in my senior year and it takes a lot more time and energy. That's why I haven't posted in a while. But I'll make an effort and try posting every week.

So, besides these minor changes, evrything will remain the same. On to the next six months! XD

3 comments:

Paul S said...

Happy Anniversary my Pfeiffer pfriend!!
I've really enjoyed the first six months of Pfandom and it sounds like you've got some interesting plans for your blog in the the future.
I think the guest post once a month is a good idea and I'm looking forward to reading what you come up with.
Here's to the next six months!
P.

ELovesMp said...

Happy anniversary Chels !! I love this new post and I think you'll do great as usual !! I can't wait to see your future posts !! :P
xx

kodjo said...

congratulations!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.