Memorable characters.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Michelle Pfeiffer has portrayed many great characters. In this post I'm mentioning the ones I think are most memorable. I've put up my favorite picture and three words (I tried one, didn't work) that describe the character.

I. Catwoman in Batman Returns
Dangerous, sexy, delicious
 II. Madame de Tourvel in Dangerous Liaisons
Innocent, desperate, virtuous

III. Angela DeMarco in Married to the Mob
funny, honest, lovable

IV. Ingrid Magnussen in White Oleander
beautiful, dangerous, mysterious

 V. Susie Diamond in The Fabulous Baker Boys
talented, blunt, sexy

3 comments:

Candice Frederick said...

good list! I also want to also add her performance in Scarface here

Chelsea said...

Yeah I thought about that one, but then I thought well if I put that one, thenI'll have to do that one too and before I knew it there were 10 :p
But I agree, Elvira is legendary.

Paul S said...

I like this idea and I like your choices.
I thought I'd have a go myself if you don't mind !

Frankie in Frankie And Johnny
Vulnerable, Wounded, Wondrous.

Melanie Parker in One Fine Day
Independant, Upfront, Vivacious.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.