Back to business!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Well, I'm done with my very intense exam period. I can finally breathe again and therefore resume blogging! I've missed it dearly and can't wait to get back in the blogosphere. I have three weeks before I move for my further education so that may interfere with the schedule a bit. For now I have nothing but time and I'm hoping to blog every day. I'll probably be reading up on other blogs more too since I rarely do that.
Well, I'm off to work on some posts!

3 comments:

Lesya Khyzhnyak said...

Welcome back! :)
Congrats on passing the exams!

Paul S said...

Welcome back Chelsea:)
I've missed you, but I'm pleased you've done so well in your studies. I'll post a comment on your review of "Nell" when I've got time to do justice to it!
Enjoy your weekend.

Chelsea said...

Thanks Paul and Lesya! It wasn;t until writing posts again that I realized how much I had missed blogging!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.